Here are some steps you can try:
Make sure to pair your wearable by following the instructions in the Revolar app (Rather than, for example, trying to connect through the Bluetooth® as you would for a wireless speaker).
Move away from any other Bluetooth connecting devices during this process.
- Try turning your Bluetooth connection off and then back on. You can easily do this on an iPhone® by sliding up on your screen to view the settings toolbar, or by swiping down on most Android™ phones.
- Using your case, open the battery door of the Revolar wearable device. Remove the battery and put it back in after 30 seconds.
- Revolar Instinct: Insert the edge of the accessory’s metal clip to the bottom slot of the button and twist gently to unlock.
- Revolar Classic: Insert the edge into the groove of the batter door and twist to unlock. Reinstall, making sure the orange O-ring remains in the groove and lock the battery door.
- Make sure your smartphone is fully charged and close any apps that are not in use.
- Turn off your phone, wait a minute then turn it back on.
When pairing the device to your smartphone, make sure to press the button firmly in the center. It will take 12-15 seconds to pair. If you’re still having trouble, please connect with our customer care team at email@example.com.