Congratulations! You’re on your way to more peace of mind in your daily life.
1. Using the included loop or clip, remove the back panel. Then pull the plastic tab out of the battery section of the device:
- When removing the plastic tab, make sure the orange O-ring remains in the groove around the battery. This helps keep the Revolar wearable dust-proof and water-resistant.
2. Download the free Revolar app on your smartphone.
- The Revolar app is available for free on the App Store or Google Play and is compatible with iPhone® 5 and newer, operating on iOS 9+ and Android™ 5.0+
3. Open the Revolar app on your smartphone and follow the in-app prompts to continue set up.
- During setup, we text you a confirmation code that may take a minute or two to arrive.
- When you add and confirm a PIN code, make sure to use a PIN you can remember, and do not share this with others. This 4-digit PIN is used to cancel an alert and let your contacts know when you are safe.
- When pairing to your phone, you’ll need to firmly press and hold the device for 12 to 15 seconds.
- To make sure your device is ready to go, please ensure that all operating parameters are met.
- Add contacts for Check-ins, Yellow Alerts (2-press) and Red Alerts (3-press)
- A confirmation text and/or email will be sent to your contacts, so make sure to tell them to expect and accept the confirmation message.
- We also recommend discussing a plan of action for each alert that is right for you and your loved ones. Don’t forget to designate a contact for both Yellow and Red Alerts.
- Revolar can be attached to a keychain using the loop or clipped to clothing using the wearable clip.
7. Check the Revolar app before you head out into any situation where you might use your Revolar wearable.
- To do so, open the Revolar app. Look at the main screen of the Revolar app for any notifications.
- You may see a message on the home screen with information about how to quickly solve common issues. Common issues include disabled Bluetooth, the phone in airplane mode, or cellular data turned off.
8. Go out and live your life!
Our support team is here for you! Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback.